Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A slight setback at the Home Depot last saturday...


I practically severed one of my favorite digits will cutting a bit of scrap wood. The handle of the saw broke, creating a nifty guilotine-like device. When I asked one of the helpful orange aproned helper-monkeys for a band-aid he grudgingly complied without looking up from his vitally important phone call. I stood and bled until a gruesome pool of blood gathered at the service desk then I bought a hotdog and left. Take that Home Depot!

4 Comments:

Blogger UberDILF said...

must...go...hurl...

2:17 PM  
Blogger Dr. Sardonic said...

I pray that wasn't your pipe hand, good fellow!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Rev. Jack said...

I'm keeping your finger in a jar of alcohol on my desk.

Let me know when you need it back.

xoxo Rev. Jack

8:58 PM  
Blogger Mr. King said...

I just thank god it wasn't my pipe.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home