Monday, October 24, 2005

Here is what the voices in my head are bothering me with today.


When photographed from this angle, does Sandy merely adjust her right eye with a finger so it looks at the camera, and if so does the photographer yell "STOP! Right there! Perfect! now don't move!" once it's aimed correctly. Or, Is it a special "leftward" looking eye purchased specifically for this shot, and what do you suppose something like that would cost...would she have to go in for a fitting accompanied by some art director and a marketing person from Colgate. What would be their initial responce upon first viewing her empty eyehole? Perhaps both eyes are airbrushed in. That seems the safest, but isn't that a bit unfair to Sandy? Man, this is good coffee!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun fact: They actually matted in Marty Feldman's eyes in post-production.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or, should I say, Marty Feldman's eyes?

3:34 PM  
Blogger Mr. King said...

My wife does a spectacular imprssion of Marty Feldman wit her boobs... no wait, I do a spectaculare impression of Marty Feldman with her boobs. She just endures it. Ah, my wife... think I'll keep her.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Marty Feldman boobs - ha!)

Once you get past the image of Sandy moving her eyeball with a finger, feast your imagination on her "putting the fresh in your mouth"!! Wheee! Look at me, way up high, I'm flyyyyyyinggg!!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Mr. King said...

I skull-fucked Sandy Duncan. It wasn't that great.

FDC

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home